Death With Dignitym2

2014 was thought to be my last year here
a diary of posts by Robert M

 

At the age of fifteen I contracted acute rheumatic fever, was in quarantine the first three days of the twelve days I was hospitalized. From that moment on was doomed to have a different life than most other people, I was a “severe” medical risk, a time bomb set in slow motion. At that time I did not know what was in store for me, though I was told some scary stories and that I wouldn’t live past the age of 45. And if I did live past that, it would only because I would have had parts of my heart, if not my whole heart replaced.

Robert M's First Call Into The Norman Goldman Show

Contact me at info@Dying-With-Dignity.com and please Skype me using my Skype name: Dying.With.Dignity

Monday, January 6, 2014

Well the weekend is ending and it has been a cold one! It is 2 degrees at this moment! Brrrr but it is better than summer. Time to put an IBC Root Beer in the freezer for 30 minutes. There's been a big glass mug waiting for this in the freezer for about 48 hours.

After thirty minutes I fill the frozen mug with Breyers Original Vanilla Ice Cream and then slowly pour the slushy root beer on top and mix it into a tasty frozen treat! It's about my only big bad food vice, other wise I eat pretty healthy, except for maybe the radiated seafood that's been coming in from the Pacific!

I was able to fix the original audio that I had up on the net, now there's no hiss.

There's been a new custom QR Code made for the occasion:

If anyone needs their own custom QR Codes, I'm available to make those for your use! Just shoot me an email. Same for any custom Facebook Business Page apps that you might need to make your Facebook Business Pages look for professional.

Today/yesterday as I will be going to bed soon, wasn't too bad of a day. I actually braved the snow and ice and went to the grocery store. Sometimes my heart seems to hurt and bother me the most when I am first lying down trying to sleep. That's when I am not keeping myself occupied or moving or anything to keep my mind off all the various pain I am dealing with. I'm trying to relax, relax my brain as well and that's when it is more easy for the pain to break through. But then when I get to sleep the pain seems to end most of the time.


No comments:

Facebookround3Dbutton128w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w2

Back to the HOME website

Below is the audio clip from the Norman Goldman Show that started this all off for me.

paypaldonatebutton2140w
Facebookround3Dbutton128w
deathcover960w
paypaldonatebutton2140w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w