Death With Dignitym2

2014 was thought to be my last year here
a diary of posts by Robert M

 

At the age of fifteen I contracted acute rheumatic fever, was in quarantine the first three days of the twelve days I was hospitalized. From that moment on was doomed to have a different life than most other people, I was a “severe” medical risk, a time bomb set in slow motion. At that time I did not know what was in store for me, though I was told some scary stories and that I wouldn’t live past the age of 45. And if I did live past that, it would only because I would have had parts of my heart, if not my whole heart replaced.

Robert M's First Call Into The Norman Goldman Show

Contact me at info@Dying-With-Dignity.com and please Skype me using my Skype name: Dying.With.Dignity

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Checking in!

Wow! It has been too long since my last post. Sorry about that! Life has been crazy and I have been moving slow the last week or so. I do have some sort of cool news though to report since my last post. It is not official since it has not been published yet, but I was interviewed by the New York Times last week for a story that they are going to do on my situation! 

Of course, when it posts to the New York Times I will let you all know about it.

Meanwhile, what does anyone know about the best way of purchasing and securing keeping Bitcoin? It sure is difficult trying to figure out anything about this form of virtual money. It could be a necessary thing for me to obtain in order to purchase Nembutal. Nembutal as you might know is the drug of choice for dying peacefully and it is what is prescribed in Oregon.
This is what you would use to
in the form of a quick drink to
have a peaceful ending.
                               
A year ago and the previous couple years there was a dark net market called the “Silk Road” and this was were you could buy all kinds of illegal things, mostly drugs. This was where many dying, terminally ill Patients were going to purchase Nembutal, especially those in Australia. Last year the Silk Road was shut down, busted by the Feds.

Now there is a new Silk Road 2.0 and in order to purchase anything there via their shopping cart, you must use Bitcoin. To navigate the Silk Road 2.0 you must use your computer a little differently than you would usually do, unless you are truly a geek. First you must use a VPN client to mask your IP address and then you must use a special type of web browser known as TOR.
As of this time the previous marketers of the Nembutal on the Silk Road have yet to reappear on the Silk Road 2.0. Should it appear back on the dark net market and it checks out, then I would like to be prepared to purchase this by knowing how to handle the Bitcoin properly. This is very, very confusing! If you don’t handle your transactions and storage correctly you can get completely burned!

It is enough of a bummer that you have to be purchasing what should be legally obtainable by you through the black market, but the fact that you can not use a currency that is “normal” and you have to follow specific rules just to use the money makes it very tough to figure out. The language that is basically spoken is a coder’s/hacker’s sort of speak. It is not what I understand.

There used to be a time a few years back where it was fairly easy to go down to Mexico and buy Nembutal, but those days are over. The Mexican Feds have seemed to crack down more on it than they have the heroin or cocaine. You could buy it at pet shops and veterinarian supply stores there in Mexico as long as you made it seem you were purchasing for animal use. Too many people though were coming to Mexico from all over the World, purchasing the Nembutal and doing it there rather than taking it back to where they came from. The Mexican authorities did not like this image of Mexico and put the clamps down on the ways the general public can buy it there now.

No comments:

Facebookround3Dbutton128w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w2

Back to the HOME website

Below is the audio clip from the Norman Goldman Show that started this all off for me.

paypaldonatebutton2140w
Facebookround3Dbutton128w
deathcover960w
paypaldonatebutton2140w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w