Death With Dignitym2

2014 was thought to be my last year here
a diary of posts by Robert M

 

At the age of fifteen I contracted acute rheumatic fever, was in quarantine the first three days of the twelve days I was hospitalized. From that moment on was doomed to have a different life than most other people, I was a “severe” medical risk, a time bomb set in slow motion. At that time I did not know what was in store for me, though I was told some scary stories and that I wouldn’t live past the age of 45. And if I did live past that, it would only because I would have had parts of my heart, if not my whole heart replaced.

Robert M's First Call Into The Norman Goldman Show

Contact me at info@Dying-With-Dignity.com and please Skype me using my Skype name: Dying.With.Dignity

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Well among the other things that went wrong yesterday was that Shiela called me as I was driving to tell me that we are no longer a couple and that she has to end things! It was a bit of a surprise at first, but I almost expected it. It has been almost a year since I had to move her down to AZ so she could live in the house she owns (long story). Since then we have been keeping in touch almost daily, but it was a real drag at times being far away and too broke to do anything about it.

Maybe the toughest part of the news is the fact that now she is not going to take Meyer now either. I was really planning on my cat of nine years to go to her because they used to play very well together. Now I am not sure what I am going to do.

No comments:

Facebookround3Dbutton128w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w2

Back to the HOME website

Below is the audio clip from the Norman Goldman Show that started this all off for me.

paypaldonatebutton2140w
Facebookround3Dbutton128w
deathcover960w
paypaldonatebutton2140w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w