Death With Dignitym2

2014 was thought to be my last year here
a diary of posts by Robert M

 

At the age of fifteen I contracted acute rheumatic fever, was in quarantine the first three days of the twelve days I was hospitalized. From that moment on was doomed to have a different life than most other people, I was a “severe” medical risk, a time bomb set in slow motion. At that time I did not know what was in store for me, though I was told some scary stories and that I wouldn’t live past the age of 45. And if I did live past that, it would only because I would have had parts of my heart, if not my whole heart replaced.

Robert M's First Call Into The Norman Goldman Show

Contact me at info@Dying-With-Dignity.com and please Skype me using my Skype name: Dying.With.Dignity

Friday, May 2, 2014

This all SUCKS quite a bit!

Well, it is looking like there is nothing is place assistance wise as far as my situation goes! This is so damned crazy! If I were to choose to go with the dreaded operation, then the “system” is willing to spend what it will take to repair me. For the aortic heart replacement and the recovery the expenses would probably be more than $300,000.00 easy.

But if I refuse the operation, there is nothing in place to help me live out my last few months of my life without being forced to live out on the streets. I qualify for “hospice” but I do not need “hospice” help since it will not help with my rent and bills. In many ways I feel that hospice services are a true scam. As soon as the doctor writes out the paperwork stating you have six months or less to live, these CORPORATIONS want you to sign up with them so they can get that money and do whatever they claim to do for the dying person. SCAM!

They are not there to help you maintain your rent, or your bills. They are there to do a little cleaning, cooking and shopping for you if you choose to live at home. Or if you choose, you can go die at one of their places, which is EXACTLY what I refuse to do. I only want to stay where I am at now, to be able to cook for myself and maintain my life as can in my own way and style and not have people being paid for what I can and will do!

When I can no longer cook for myself, when I can not get up and down my stairs to go shopping, when I can not do my normal routines, well then folks, it is time for me to go! So why can’t hospice care just help me live out my life in peace and in the manner I want to?

The simple answer is the government has this all set up to merely benefit corporations once again and not The People! Though I qualify for hospice care, I will never benefit from it, nor will it be used on me. This is bullshit.

The only way I’ve been surviving is by the few donations that keep coming in to me which I GREATLY appreciate! But it is truly looking like that I will need to terminate sooner than later because I refuse to live on the streets or move from here now.

No comments:

Facebookround3Dbutton128w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w2

Back to the HOME website

Below is the audio clip from the Norman Goldman Show that started this all off for me.

paypaldonatebutton2140w
Facebookround3Dbutton128w
deathcover960w
paypaldonatebutton2140w1 paypaldonatebutton2140w